Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sleep no enough

I think most of us would agree that sleep once lost, can never be recovered. No matter how much you try to "make up" for lost sleep, it just doesn't work that way. A friend told me that the only remedy would probably be to start sleeping enough hours every night, overtime then it'll get better. Sigh, and I thought that perhaps spending one week catching up on lost sleep would work. Not that I have that one week anyway...

I declare Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger in Harry Potter very pretty! She's looking better and better as she matures. Can't say the same for her two male friends though...haha.

Why is it that time (like sleep) is never enough!! Ahh.....I wish I could just disappear somewhere for a while while time stood still for everyone else. Then I can continue my life according to the schedule once I'm done disappearing.

Good to think about nonsense sometimes.